Environmental policy - Adria Mobil, d.o.o.
By implementing the environmental policy, Adria Mobil has committed to sustainable development, and prevention and reduction of environmental impacts, to ensure that present and future generations can live in a healthy and clean environment. Compliance with the requirements of the international standard ISO 14001, legal and other relevant requirements, will ensure that everyone at Adria Mobil conducts themselves in a responsible manner towards the natural environment and:
1. We shall consider care for the environment in our development and strategic goals as well as in all business processes, to improve further our environmental management system,
2. Systematic setting of environmental objectives and product ranges will ensure constant care for efficient use of natural resources including energy, water, raw materials, materials and safe use of chemicals. In the event of any deviations, we shall take appropriate action,
3. We shall identify and reduce all types of negative impacts on the environment based on the analysis of the entire life cycle of products and services,
4. We shall aim to reduce the risk of pollution caused by environmental accidents,
5. Through regular education and training of employees and internal communication, we shall increase the environmental awareness and promote responsible conduct,
6. We shall cooperate and inform the interested public about the status and our achievements relating to the environmental management.
The management is committed to implementing the environmental policy and will encourage all who work in or for the Company, to act responsibly. Furthermore, the management is committed to implementing the environmental policy in all subsidiaries of Adria Mobil.
Care for colleagues, health, safe working environment and precision at work is the responsibility of every individual.