Adria Mobil has a commitment to pursue the sustainable development, production and marketing of quality caravans, motorhomes and mobile homes. Our goal is to produce safe, functional and reliable products to satisfy customers wishing to spend their leisure time.
Everything from purchasing materials to selling the product – we do our best to prevent sources of mistakes, detect any mistakes that may occur as soon as possible and immediately eliminate them, as well as constantly improving all processes in the company. Our state of the art factory uses world class manufacturing techniques from the automotive industry and is ISO certified for quality (ISO9001) and environmental management (ISO 14001).
Adria’s World Class Manufacturing (WCM) is a set of concepts, principles, policies and techniques for managing a manufacturing company. It is a process-driven approach where implementations involve many philosophies and techniques, from the automotive industry. You can visit our factory online on this website.
Adria products come with a class leading warranty and there is a professional dealer network of over 400 Adria dealers across Europe and beyond, backed up by a world-class parts supply operation. Details and locations of our dealer network can be found on this website.
REGISTERING FOR YOUR WARRANTY
We ask you to make sure, when you purchase your Adria vehicle, that your personal and contact details and your new vehicle are registered on our warranty system – by your Adria dealer at the point of purchase. This ensures we know who owns the vehicle and that we can get in touch should we need to. If you subsequently change address or contact details, or you decide to sell your vehicle then please inform your Adria dealer and have them change your details on the warranty system.
GENERAL WARRANTY CONDITIONS (SUMMARY).
The full warranty policy documents can be inspected at your authorized Adria Representative (Adria dealer) and you should be made familiar with them when purchasing your Adria vehicle.
Here is a summary of the main things you need to know.
- ADRIA MOBIL Ltd. from Novo mesto (Slovenia) grants the ADRIA products purchasers a 24-month warranty on all equipment from the registration date onwards and a special 84-month »WARRANTY PLUS* (WATER INGRESS WARRANTY)« for the following factory faults:
*Water leaking with severe consequences regarding the life-span and usage of the Adria motorhome, van or caravan, which is caused exclusively in the living room part. This warranty is subject to the habitation unit being serviced annually by an Adria dealership within a month of the original date of purchase. Note all Aviva caravan models and Sun Living motorhomes and Sun Living vans are specifically excluded, these are subject to a special 60-month Warranty Plus.
- The Manufacturer is liable to replace all parts with factory defects, free of charge. Warranty refers to the malfunctioning parts and/or elements as well as mounting, except for the parts and/or elements, which deteriorate due to attrition, such as glass, windows, tires, accumulators and such equipment as the fridge, heating, water heater, to which individual manufacturers' warranties refer.
- Warranty also does not refer to parts and/or elements which deteriorate due to carelessness or improper handling, poor maintenance, overloading or inattentiveness. Warranty does not refer to varnish scratches that may appear when washing and cleaning the vehicle's exterior. Warranty also does not refer to varnish damages that appear due to usage of abrasive and dissolving materials.
- Repairs under warranty are free of charge if carried out in accordance with the details of the warranty policy and are undertaken by an Authorized Adria representative. Transport costs for the vehicle and/or parts are customer-borne. During repair time the customer is not entitled to indemnity due to not being able to use the vehicle. Replaced parts and/or elements remain the manufacturer's property.
- The purchaser has to report all discovered defects immediately and exclusively to an authorised Adria representative. The manufacturer reserves the right to accept or deny a defect report.
- Warranty duration is not extended due to interventions, performed at the vehicle during warranty period.
- The manufacturer is not at all responsible for eventual accidents and/or damages of people and things, which may occur during the usage of the vehicle although the event may have been caused by a defect itself.
- Any eventual disputes between the parties regarding an indemnity claim are settled in the competence of a court of law.
- Consult your authorised representative regarding any repair or spare parts. During your travels you can consult one of Adria’s authorized dealers, a list of which is shown on our website.
- Adria is not responsible for mounting, changes, performed on the caravan by a third person. In such event the warranty ceases to exist.
Should you require further information please contact your Adria Dealer.